- Unzip all major file formats
- Zip files to reduce email attachment size
- Protect files with banking-level encryption
- Access and manage files on your PC, network and clouds
- Connect to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and more...
OS Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Internet Explorer 8 or later
- NEW! Files Pane Swipe
- Easily expand or revert the Files Pane just by swiping.
- NEW! Add a Network Location
- Now you can access a network location from another domain without leaving WinZip. Any network you have access to can be added to the WinZip Files Pane, even if it is not included in the list of available networks in Windows under the Network folder.
- NEW! See image information in the Preview Pane
- Get all the information you need about an image, right in WinZip 21. Click the new Image Information button in the Preview Pane to view a dialog that includes height, width, pixels per inch, pixel depth/colors, file size and more.
Pro and Enterprise only
- Zip files from any location
- Quickly find and select the files you want to zip using the handy Places list, which shows files on your PC, network, computers in your Windows HomeGroup, and all supported clouds services.
- Robust file management
- Save time by using the File Management ribbon to speed through many common tasks. Easily create new folders on your PC, network or cloud service. Securely delete files and folders. Copy, move, delete and multi-rename files, or easily restore them. Edit and update files, including those stored on cloud services. Map a folder or network location to a drive, copy a path or cloud link to the clipboard and much more. Quickly access your most-used file management features via the Manage File button.
- Background tools
- Regain space on your system and securely store or delete files with background tools that remind you about old files that can be zipped, deleted or moved to the cloud, unused files in Temp folders that can be removed and securely wiped, and files in the Recycle Bin that can be deleted, securely wiped or restored.
- See thumbnail previews of a selected file whether it is in your zip, on your computer or network or on any cloud service that provides thumbnail support. Click on the expand icon in the thumbnail to see a larger image in the new Preview Pane. Preview the contents of images and documents, rotate and resize images, save an image as your computer background, and share the previewed file by email, IM or social media. Scroll through files in the Previewer with the flick of a finger on touch displays.
Pro and Enterprise only
- Convert files to PDF
- Convert Microsoft Office files to PDF and place them in a Zip file, or save the converted file locally or to the cloud. Easily share documents, spreadsheets and presentations with anyone. For extra protection, create a read-only PDF.
- Create share-ready images
- Convert high-resolution images to more convenient sharing sizes instantly when adding them to your Zip. This lets you share entire albums with ease while keeping full-quality originals on file. Reduce and enlarge images, then save them locally or to the cloud. Add watermarks to your photos if you wish.
- Preview files and folders
- Browse the contents of a Zip file before deciding if you need to save the contents. The advanced 'Unzip and Try' feature lets you temporarily review related components within a Zip file (such as an HTML page and its associated graphics).
- Change the interface to suit your task
- Easily change the WinZip interface to hide or show the features you need. WinZip 21 displays zipping features by default, but you can easily switch to the file management pane when you want to work with your files. WinZip configurable settings are now easier to find and adjust. Like the WinZip you know? Just click to use the familiar ribbon.